Saturday, January 5, 2013

Celebrities and their baby names 2012

Celebrities have a way about them. I think they believe they are a cut above the rest, somehow better or maybe just different from your average person. And what they name their children shows this. Here is a list of the baby names that celebrities gave their children in 2012. (got this out of Globe Magazine, and yes I know it is a tabloid...lol) Where there are two names on one line, this is the first and middle name of the child. Where there is on name, there was no middle name listed. I look over this list and I find my own name choices for my children to be relatively normal, when I thought them, at one time to be odd. My first born is Zoe Zara and my second child is Rachael Jaine.


January
Sebella Rose
Blue Ivy
Jonah Christopher
Beatrice Jean
February
Exton Elias
Elliotte Anne
Maple Sylvie
Samuel
March
Joshua
Jackson
Luca Cruz
April
Mabel Ray
Samantha Rose
Leo Grey
Olivia
Owen
Gloria Ray
Adelaide
May
Maxwell Drew
Lauryn Anabelle
Lucia
Lekensia
Phoenix
Keeva Jane
June
Poppy James
July
Marlowe
Faith
Rosalind
Sky Cole
August
Camden Jack
Leo James
Lorenzo Dominic
Edward Duke
Finn Davey
September
Violet Isabel
Etta Jones
Camden John
Tucker
Rocky James
Olive
Tennessee James
Noah Shannon
October
Spencer Frederick
Lion
Zane Alexander
November
Miller William
Magnus Mitchell
Miranda
Ava Jaymes
December
Vivian Lake
Lucas Byron

No comments: