Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pirate Anthology

Well I was notified that MY Pirate story proposal was accepted for the Pirate Anthology that will be released by Sapphire Blue Publishing. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this prospect. Once people buy the Anthology, they might want to read my other work, which would send them back to the author's website to see if I have anything else out. By the time the Anthology comes out, Ravenwood: Night's Salvation will have also been released. You see the Anthology will have other author's, likely some that have sold a whole lot more books than I have to date, and have a lot more fans than I do. Those fans will get the book, and read my story and hopefully want to read more of what I have written. Once they get the first Ravenwood book, they will eventually buy the others as they come out...Well an author can dream can't she?

No comments: