Thursday, May 31, 2012

Historical seduction - impossible


A wonderful author friend of mine shared a blog with me because she knew I wrote historicals, and I must say it shed some new light upon sex through history. You all know I write historical romance books and of course in romance books, we have bodice ripping, quick raise your skirts pounding sex. And you have that slow undress me sensual sex. Every romance author knows how to produce that titillating sex scene that takes women, and some men away from their everyday lives and plunks them square in the middle of the bedroom in your book. But this blog, the one that was shared with me made me look twice at the love scenes I have put into my books. It actually made me question the feasibility of the sex we all put in our romance books. I invite you to go read this blog that was shared with me...it is very worth the read.

No comments: